About Double Trouble Publishing.
Greetings from Double Trouble Publishing bringing you, your family, friends, colleagues and your loved ones probably the finest contemporary range of greeting cards in the World.
Established in 1992 and based in West Yorkshire, England, Ellis Creative - an award winning design and advertising agency - founded Double Trouble Publishing in 2003. The successful UK launch and International debut range of The Adventures of Molly & Macy® led to the release of Little Creatures®, ZooZoo®, The Crying Squad™, and The Further Adventures of Molly & Macy® including the inspiring and amusing Christmas range.
- All cards are left blank inside for you to add your own personal message
- Ease of buying online with the full range available and additional savings for volume orders
- Innovative designs from an award winning UK design agency
- The Adventures of Molly & Macy® was nominated for a Henrie in 2004 and 2007 in the category for best photographic range (The Henrie is the UK greeting card industry's equivalent of an Oscar)
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards here in the UK
- New Christmas range (2008) for The Further Adventures of Molly & Macy®
- New range of Double Trouble greetings cards planned for 2009
- Complete peace of mind on quality. If you are not entirely happy you will receive a full refund with our money back guarantee offer. (See terms and conditions).
"Each card within our range is especially chosen, personally crafted and designed with you in mind. Since the high demand and runaway success of The Adventures of Molly & Macy® in 2003 Double Trouble continues to grow in size and reputation and for your convenience the complete range is now available online. We personally guarantee you, your family, friends, colleagues and especially your loved ones will be delighted with every Double Trouble card received."
Managing Director - Double Trouble Publishing
All images on the Double Trouble Publishing website are protected by copyright - Autumn 2008.
Molly & Macy®, Little Creatures® and ZooZoo® are registered trademarks of Double Trouble Publishing Ltd. The Crying Squad™ is a trademark of Double Trouble Publishing Ltd.
All images may not be used, copied, reproduced or passed onto any third party without the consent and written approval of Double Trouble Publishing Ltd.
Note: Due to the nature of website production techniques and Internet download speeds the actual images shown on this website are reduced in size and of a low quality resolution. These images are not representative of the very high quality of the actual detailed images used on all printed Double Trouble greeting cards.
If you have any questions or specific requirements, please get in touch using the contact details shown on this website.